New Candidate Application Process
Print this page. You will need to refer to it during the application process.
STEP 1 - Online Application
- Answer all questions carefully and click "Submit". You will then see a confirmation page.
- Follow the link to the "Applicants page" where you will complete these sections:
- Select the domestic skills you can provide by choosing yes or no for each.
- Click "Save Skills", the list will be saved to your application.
Resume / Work History
- Option 1. Copy and paste the text in to the Resume field, then click the "Save Resume" button.
- Option 2. Enter your work history manually: Choose "Click here to add an entry" and answer the questions about your last job. Click "Save Experience". Repeat this step to continue adding to your work history.
Preview your formatted application by choosing "[Click here to view my full profile]".
When you are finished, simply close the browser to exit. All visible information is saved.
STEP 2 - Document Submission
You will receive a confirmation by email once you submit the online application. It is very important that you PRINT THE ATTACHMENT and follow the instructions carefully. If you do not receive the email with attachment, or have problems printing it, please call the office and we will assist you.
STEP 3 - Interview by Phone
When your completed file arrives in our office we will again send you an email or call you to confirm. At this point we will invite qualified applicants to have a telephone interview and discuss the possibilities for your job search.
Before starting, consider reading What are My Chances of Being Placed?